.......for this post at all.
Nothing much going on over here folks, just the routine AR Gal life schedule. Work, home, walk, bathe, eat, chill, sleep. This by the way equals b-o-r-i-n-g. *sigh* I am still looking for a new car and have found something that I like but I am going to see about going through my bank for financing -vs- the dealer before I commit to anything. I am looking @ pre-owned cars (that's all I've ever had)......I have no problem with letting someone else taking the depreciation and then me reaping the benefits of a lower cost for a quality vehicle. It's a win-win situation in my book. Hopefully I will have something before the end of the year. Wish me luck.



4 comments:
girl you sound like me. ain't nothing happening. Maybe I should get pregnant again. LOL!
Beat the boredom by doing some volunteer work, I guarantee it will make you feel better! Best of luck in the car search.
Good Luck!
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
Post a Comment