
......why have thou forsaken me.
First we have sicko who took breaking up to a digusting level. When did breaking up over the phone go out of style??
http://www.ksat.com/news/14991628/detail.html
Then we have Ms. Mollie who decided she would rather go kick it on New Years Eve than to spend it at home with her kids. Hey there's nothing wrong with that, unless you agree with Ms. Mollie's babysit yourself method.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/jan/02/fire-kills-2-boys-home-alone/
To make a long story short:
Her kids are visiting her during the holidays. Her mom had been taking care of them for the past 6 months.
"Ms.Mollie" decides to go ring in the New Year.
She leaves her two young sons, ages 7 and 4, home ALONE.
A fire breaks out.
The kids are dead.
The grandmother has got to be in so much pain.
Ms. Mollie sucks!!
*SMDH*
I'm about thisclose to not watching or reading anything news related again. Has everyone gone stone cold crazy??!!
First we have sicko who took breaking up to a digusting level. When did breaking up over the phone go out of style??
http://www.ksat.com/news/14991628/detail.html
Then we have Ms. Mollie who decided she would rather go kick it on New Years Eve than to spend it at home with her kids. Hey there's nothing wrong with that, unless you agree with Ms. Mollie's babysit yourself method.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/jan/02/fire-kills-2-boys-home-alone/
To make a long story short:
Her kids are visiting her during the holidays. Her mom had been taking care of them for the past 6 months.
"Ms.Mollie" decides to go ring in the New Year.
She leaves her two young sons, ages 7 and 4, home ALONE.
A fire breaks out.
The kids are dead.
The grandmother has got to be in so much pain.
Ms. Mollie sucks!!
*SMDH*
I'm about thisclose to not watching or reading anything news related again. Has everyone gone stone cold crazy??!!



6 comments:
That's so sad. This is exactly why they were living with grandma. I feel for all of them now, and will say a prayer for the little ones. May they rest in peace.
Stories like these are the reason that I often do go for weeks without watching or reading any news. I've had people ask if I feel out of touch because I'm not keeping up with news. With stories like this, my answer is "no!" When I heard about the fire, the first thing I thought was how difficult the news must've been for the grandmother to hear. I won't even comment on the idjit who boiled that poor girl.
I don't watch the news like I use to. Too many sad stories.
That woman knew she was going on for NYE. She should have sent those boys back to their grandmother. Sounds like a similar story I read yesterday. A mother left her 8 kids and two other kids alone while she flew to Africa to get married. Left them with no food.
I know you heard the story about the 7 yr old girl getting shot 7 times in the head while she slept in her bed in Little Rock. The house isn't too far from my job. I rode past there and just started crying. All those bullet holes in that house.
The guy was obviously mentally ill. If he doesn't make an insanity plea I'd be shocked.
Maybe I'm weird but I feel more comfortable knowing where these people are and who to look out for. The news helps, well, it that aspect anyway.
in answer to your question, uhhh yeah - pretty much.
Why I can't find NOBODY email? *chuckle* What's your email? I'm inviting you to me "private" blog.
Post a Comment