I would say that I haven't blogged since my last post because I'm heartbroken that the NCAA Men's finals didn't turn out quite the way I thought it would, but it's not. As usual, I just didn't feel like it so there! lol
I won't get all mushy with the "hope of Memphis" talk that has been going around in the media. Don't get me wrong, the comradery (sp?) that it brought to the city was great I'm sure but at the end of the day...Memphis (the city not the team) still sucks. They've got a sucky mayor, a sucky NBA team, a sucky airport, sucky race relations, with major sucky crime.
Speaking of sucky...WTH is up with American Airlines??!! Boooooooooooooooo!!!
The loss was heartbreaking, to say the least. I've stated before that I'm not much of a sports fanatic but I made a point to keep tabs on the Tigers this season. I think I probably woke the dead Monday night when Kansas made that last shot to go into OT. I knew then that it was over for the U of M. *sigh*Almost doesn't count but I don't care. This team kicked ass, played their hearts out, and I'm still a supporter.
GO TIGERS!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment