
I haven't seen this place in a good year since we last came out to climb. I figure if we do it today, I will still have 2 days to recover physically (just in case) before it's time to go back to work. I've been doing Tae-Bo for a good month and a half now so I am going to put Billy's dvd to the test to see if it was worth the 9.99 I paid for it @ Wally World. lol I think I'll be fine though. I can make it through the work-out without stopping or having to drink any water....that's a good sign right?
Wish me luck. Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!



4 comments:
So if I hear about two people and a couple of dogs getting lost on the mountain then I can tell people I know her. LOL! Good luck with the climb. Hope you're not too achy the rest of the weekend.
Be careful out there and have a good weekendm
I haven't climbed Pinnacle in a minute. The first time I climbed an elderly couple passed me with no problems as I was leaning over trying to catch my breath. Lol
Have a good weekend!
lol @ Freaky! I am happy to report we made it back safe and sound.
Thanks Pajnstl!
Southern, I may not be back for a long time after yesterday, lol lol.
Post a Comment