Nerd Girl posted about Christmas music yesterday and how she had to endure six hours straight one year. And not just any old music you hear on the radio. It was sung by people in musical choirs. LOL I can’t imagine. Now I do love it but I can only listen to so much for so long. I think a couple of hours of holiday musical cheer every few days (or weeks) is my limit. While I have limits, this song ALWAYS puts me in a good mood and makes me feel warm and toasty on the inside.



7 comments:
I'm sick of Christmas music already....all of it! LOL! Sad but true!
Already?! LOL
I hate that my stupid office blocks youtube! I can never see any of the good stuff you post.
I love this song too. I'm gathering music for my xmas game night...not all xmas songs tho. When I say "I'm" I mean I asked someone else cuz I'm busy!
I can do only 8 Christmas songs at a time.
I've been spared from Christmas music outside of the holiday cartoons I've caught this year. I'm not feeling in the holiday spirit right now so the music would probably annoy me too.
I'm a Christmas music nut! I love it - from the minute Thanksgiving dinner is over to the ride home on Christmas night, I play it constantly! In the car, at home, at my desk, everywhere. I even keep cd's in my bag just in case I go to someone's house and they don't have any! BWWAAHHHAA!! I love it, I tell ya, I love it!
Post a Comment