Friday, October 19, 2007

TELL ME WHY…..

……I saw a little boy no more than 8 years old pushing his scooter down a busy street while cars where whizzing past him. I sure hope he made it home safely.

….People drive really slow until they see the light turning yellow and speed up so they can make the light

….People only merge into turning lanes half-way leaving the other half sticking out so that they hold up traffic

….Black women do the side-eye stare thing when they see another black woman driving

…..I want another car SOOOO bad

……Now that I have new car fever, I see so many people with new car tags

….People in traffic always slam on their brakes during rush hour when they see a state trooper on the interstate. Ummmm folks, 9 times out of 10 you are not speeding in the first place since the traffic is bumper to bumper so why do you freak out??!!

….My friends little girl told me my name was Pearl last night, lol lol lol

….I bought another pair of shoes yesterday? I just bought a pair the week before…..I have issues.

….I wish it was 4 o’clock already. By the time I get a chance to post this it will be so this one will be null and void. Lol

…My cubicle neighbor fussin on the phone with his wife………….AGAIN!!!! It’s approximately 1:01 pm. It really is not that much to argue about in this world with your spouse….is it?

.....I saw young children at the school across the street from where I work wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts. Yeah I know it was going to get up to 82 degrees today but what about this morning when it was only 56 degrees.......

.....Both of my dogs almost got run over by a damn truck while running across the street to greet my neighbor. I would have been sick if something happened.......JUST SICK!

.....I am waking up tomorrow morning at the same time I normally get up to go to work for this
walk (the Race for the Cure). The things I do in the name of a cause I tell ya! Luckily I'm not the only insane one as 44,999 other women are expected to walk with me + my baby Emma

....I'm so HAPPY IT'S THA WEEKEND BABY!

I hope you are too. Hope everyone has a good one!

3 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

I always want a newer car and my ride isn't even old. What kind of car do you want?

Why does everyone walk at the butt crack of dawn? I don't want to be around one other person that early in the morning let alone 44,999. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks, I hope you have a good weekend too.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

My kids are almost GROWN and I don't even want them crossing the main road near my house. My newest truck is barely 2 yrs old...but I want a newer one, so I feel you. I don't understand why everyone risks a pile up when they see a trooper either. I have yet to get a ticket *knocks on wood* and I'm always doing more than the limit.

AR Gal said...

Hey Freaky! I have absolutely no idea. lol It changes daily. I do know that I want an SUV thought so that's at least half the battle.

Hey Harpo! I haven't had a speeding ticket in at least 6 years, thank goodness! Thanks for stopping through.

Giving you what I got....musically