For some reason, I've been having issues logging into blogger at the house. Not sure what's up with that but I'll try and tackle that this weekend. In addition to that, the case on the laptop cracked....that's right cracked. I would show ya'll the pic but the connector thingy I need to hook up to the digicam is at home right so you'll just have to imagine. The crack is in the lower right hand corner and it's pretty ugly. It also affected the bezel (the plastic thing that goes around the front frame of the screen). Thankfully it has not effected the LCD screen. I searched high and low to find a replacement and finally came upon this website, http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/ . I'm still pretty pissed that it cost $80 for some plastic but whatever.
In between the technology issues, I've been battling a cold with ridiculous amounts of meds and my good old stand-by, hot toddies (sp??). My battle is now drawing to a close but I have since passed it onto Z. I tried my best to stay away from him but when you're in close proximity to someone like that, I guess it's kinda hard not to. So in addition to figuring out my blogger issues and doing laptop repairs, I'll be sterilizing the house this weekend. Lysol and bleach here I come!!
That's all I've got for now. I've had a million posts pop in my head (and leave just as quickly) in the past two weeks. Hopefully posts will be back to semi-normal shortly.
Have a great weekend!!



4 comments:
The stomach virus is going around.
Have you tried Best Buy for the plastic? It may be cheaper.
Blogger sucks, wordpress rules!!! LMAO. I had blogger and it sounds like they have the same dang issues still...I'm very happy that I switched.
Some mean cold is going around keeping people sick for weeks. Our receptionist has been sick for 3 weeks. Damian has been sick for almost 2. I haven't caught it yet, but I've been drinking tea with added herbal supplemints (oil of oregeno and some other one); so far it's boosted my immune system enough to avoid catching everyone's colds. EVERYONE at D's job is sick to a point where they held a safety meeting to tell people to stay home.
I finally got fed up with D's cold and made him drink a shot of emergenC every 4 hours (no more than 4 a day, should say on the box). Rather than turn it into a drink, I put a little water and then the powder...so it was high potency. That and the combo of mucinex, within a day and a half he was feeling 80% better....just a suggestion. :-) Hope you guys feel better soon!
Sorry to hear about your laptop. $80 isn't too bad. I've heard horror stories of some repairs costing so much it would be cheaper to just get a new laptop. I hope whatever the part is fixes your problems.
Damn cooties is going around. Maybe I should dress up like Michael Jackson and spray anyone who dares look in my direction with Lysol. Sounds kind of fun. LOL
Hey Southern! No dice @ Best Buy but thanks for the suggestion. I've since ordered and received the part, now I just have to switch it out and I'll be good to go.
Hey Black Mamba! Blogger does suck! Had me thinking it was my damn problem and it was theirs. lol Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to pass them along to Z.
Hey Freaky!! No $80 really isn't that bad but damn it's just plastic. lol lol lol Heck yeah the cooties are going around. I sweated so hard today cleaning this place up that I probably scared any future colds that I may catch away. Yeah go ahead and do that MJ thing but you already know I'm gonna want to see some pics. lol lol
Post a Comment