Monday, January 07, 2008

I've Been Tagged...................

by myself. :-D My e-buddy Pajnstl was tagged and I liked it so I stole it sooooo here it goes.

Two Names you go by:

1. Bullet 2. AR Gal

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1.Tennis shoes 2. Yoga Pants

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1. Love/Passion 2. Friendship/Respect.....yeah that's 4, sue me!

Two favorite things to do:

1. shop for shoes 2. Read

Two Things you want badly at the moment:

1. A higher paying job 2. A million dollars....make that 10 million

Two pets you had/have:

1. Emma 2. Cochise

Two people you think will fill this out:

1. I have no idea

Two things you did last night:

1. Watched The L Word (those chicks are bonkers but I love the show!)

2. Ate BBQ

Two things you ate today:

1. Leftovers from last night

2. a banana

Two people you last talked to:

1. Z 2. My neighbor

Two things you're doing tomorrow:1. work 2. walking (if it doesn't rain)

Two Longest car rides:1. OMG, AR to Louisville, KY (I thought we were never gonna get there....keep in mind I was 14 at the time)

2. AR to Atlanta

Two favorite holidays:

1. Christmas (when I can stand it, lol)

2. Fourth of July2 (cause I get sparklers)

Favorite beverages:

1. Milk

2. Apple Juice

2 People no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:

1. My dad

2. My granddad

I'm not tagging anyone but if you like it do it! Toodles

3 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Is L-Word a new season? I hadn't been watching b/c I thought they were re-runs! hmm

AR Gal said...

Yeppers! The new season just started yesterday. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be airing repeats galore all this week.

Eb the Celeb said...

i created a monster... this TAG has really gotten around

Giving you what I got....musically