Press Play for some funny stuff (thanks to her brother). Lucky for her she didn't turn up on a milk carton and returned home safely. It's amazing how kids think they are fully grown once they turn 18. I remember being the same way. Most folks that read this blog are truly adults in every aspect of the word and know that being grown and mature @ 18 is the farthest thing from the truth. I hope her brother stays true to his word and keeps this video so that when she gets a little older she can see how young and dumb she truly was at eiiiiiigggghhhttteeeeeeeeeen-ah! (You'll get this after you see the vid). lol



6 comments:
What's up with her brother being so obsessed with his sister possibly getting ass raped? Gotta love how white people talk to their parents. Why walk around with a video camera and tape your sister anyway? That's just creepy.
Have a good weekend?
See...I DO respond! lol
I wondered about her brother's obsession about ass raping as well. I think he was more concerned about creating as much drama as he could since he knew he was going to post the recording on youtube.
Yeah, that convo would have gone down a lot different had my mother been in that seat instead of that lady. She would have been slapped before she even thought about saying the word fucking. lol
Something tells me that the brother walks around with that camera all the time. lol
Thanks!!
Can't watch right now :-(
Laaaaaaaaaaaawd the things I thought I knew at 18.
Massa won't let me watch at work. But you couldn't tell me I wasn't G-R-O-W-N when I was 18.
Dayum I don't remember talking to my parents that way when I was 18, nor did my azz have a dayum car to drive around in either. *sigh* Some people.
And how is she grounded but then IMMEDIATELY goes and gets onto the computer? That's not being grounded.
@AlyCat....I was wondering the same thing about her being grounded and then going to use the pc. That's what's wrong with these kids nowadays. I would have snatched the cord from out of the wall and proceeded to whoop her @ss with it. lol lol
Post a Comment