Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fragment Sentences.......

I've been up since the crack of dawn....literally

Z went into work this morning @ 6 and I was wide awake

I went to sleep pretty much after I walked in the door yesterday

I slept 12 hours almost straight through with the exception of waking up twice to pee

Decided to go walk the dogs since it was nice and cool this morning.

We walked about 3 miles

Got back to the house and decided to clean up

Did that for an hour

Realized that my fav repeat on All Star Workouts (FitTV) was coming on

It was with some chick named LaDonna doing an Afro-Latina workout or something like that

I did that for the next hour while continuing to clean during commercial breaks

**Random Thought** Why do they tell you to keep working out during the commercial when all they know you are gonna do is sit down or do something else until the break is over?

Finished working out

Decided I hadn't done enough so I switched onto On Demand to do some crunches with Gilad

Dude has been around for a long time

I hope what I did made up for me skipping working out Thursday and Friday

Finished cleaning up

Washed the dogs

Ate lunch

Showered/washed hair

**Yes I ate before I got clean....I was HONGRAY!!! LOL

Starting washing clothes

Last load is drying now

I'm still not sleepy

Might try and take a nap anyway

Just my luck, I will sleep through the night again. lol

I hope not

I feel like I am missing stuff

No plans for tonight

Bowling was mentioned

Not sure how I feel about going

I have to be in a certain mood to do things and I don't think my mood says bowling

My mood is not really saying anything but to just be

Hmmmmmmm, we'll see........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry all I heard was LaDonna and Afro-Latina workout, images of spandex flashed through my head and then I blanked out. LOL

Did you go bowling? What was your score?

Ladynay said...

Did you get some sleep?

Still Patrice said...

you are all over the place lol

Giving you what I got....musically