Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank You Nerd Girl!!!!

I knew it was coming. I was advised of when it was mailed BUT I was still surprised when I saw the package sitting on the table when I got home.

Thanks to Nerd Girl (and her giveaway), I was awarded some great gifts! Take a looksie.

From left to right, there is hand lotion (Sugar Plum scented that smells divine), a cute necklace and earring set, lilac nail polish (called It's So You), knee-high argyle socks, and dark purple nail polish (called Manic). What you may not be able to see is that everything is purple...even the tissue paper. How cute is that?! I love that my surprise had a theme. lol What Nerd Girl may not know is that I love, Love, LOVE those freakin' socks!!! I live in them during the winter months.

I've had the biggest smile on my face ever since I got home. Thanks Nerd Girl, you made my day! :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice gifts!

Nerd Girl said...

So glad you like it! Enjoy ;)

AR Gal said...

I can't wait to get those socks on my feet! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want presents!

Freaky Deaky said...

I am jealous too. Purple is MY color! I'm telling. *_*

AR Gal said...

Don't be jealous ya'll! lol

Freaky, who you gonna call?

Freaky Deaky said...

Um...don't worry about that. I'll find someone to call who can punish you for me. :o(

kisz4tj said...

Go You! I love argyle! Nerd Girl rocks.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Those are wonderful gifts!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Those are wonderful gifts!!

Giving you what I got....musically