
I was a bit surprised to find such foolishness on this network. The show title alone sounds like a Fox, MTV, VH1, or BET production. BET would probably have an even worse show title like, "Don't Hate, Apprecia-Date". I better copyright that before Debra Lee steals my sh!t!
In any event, my curiosity peaked immediately as did my body so I sat up to get a good look. I didn't need to sit up to much. The show is truly nothing more than folks rolling down a conveyor belt in the hopes of being matched up with one of five people on a panel of sorts. After all on the panel have selected someone, they head out on dates (which through the magic of television seem to last all of about 1 minute). LOL At the end of each date, you knew who was a match and who was not. That's it.
Most of you all have been reading my blog long enough to know that I am a reality show whore. I'll try most any show out at least once. Honestly, this program is a total waste of space and I'm pretty sure I'll forget all about it come next week. However, I was entertained.....at least for this episode. I don't see this lasting much longer as it doesn't have the 'it' factor to become a hit reality show like "The Bachelor", "Survivor", "The Biggest Loser", etc., etc., etc, but if you need something to watch for S&G's. I suppose it will do for now.



13 comments:
Umm, please tell me that was a dream. Conveyor belt?? WTH?? ABC must be hurting for some ratings.
And for real, you may want to copyright that AppreciDate thing. I can see VH1 being all over that.
Yup, I totally watched it. Ridiculousness. Although I did think it was kinda nice that the blonde gave ol' fatty a chance. That made it worth the 50 minutes.
No dream LaBellanoire. Straight reality.....tv. LOL
Wasn't it a mess Barista? You know they probably paid all those folks to be on that show. LOL
I'm a reality tv whore! From the title of that show, I knew I was not going to be impressed. I didn't bother watching.
Will you be watching Fantasia and Pepa's show?
I plan on watching both. I need to google to find out when they come on.
What night did this come on? I didn't know anything about it. Though I don't really watch much of ABC outside of V, before it went on break. Have you seen that Frank the Entertainer show? It takes place at his mama's house, in the basement where he lives. Mmm hmm. I saw the plastic covered couch and I couldn't watch it. I just couldn't.
It came on Monday Night. I wouldn't have known about it either if I hadn't been searching through the guide.
I've never heard of the Frank the Entertainer. It sounds weird. LOL
I was flipping through the channels and saw this! While I was intrigued enough by men rolling by on a conveyor belt to watch it for a second, I couldn't hang - the chicks were too much. And I was supposed to be doing homework...
Wouldn't it be nice (and mighty FUN) if all women had a conveyor belt option until they found their match? LOL
I saw that because for some reason I wanted to watch the Bachelor. I couldn't make myself watch it. Glad you confirmed my suspicions.
Are you gonna watch The Bachelor this season?
*raises hand* I saw it..and watched it to the end *eyes stretched at ME*
Post a Comment