Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Space Age Pimpin'

The phucknuttery has begun. I checked FB this morning and found this gem in my inbox:

whats going on miss lady, i c u r still looking good, by the way (insert my gov't name here), i all ways had a mad crush on you, for real, later



I haven't seen this dude in well over 10 years (and had no interest in him romantically whatsoever) so I really have nothing to say therefore I will not be replying. I've been down this road before. A response = an open invitation to mack. I ain't wit it!

As a special mention, please note the spelling of always as two words. I can't ................

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon! The crush was for real! He said it!

Ladynay said...

i c nuffin wron wit dis! :-P

AR Gal said...

Barista, boooooooooooooooo!

Lay D'Nay, Yew R Uh Mez.

Anonymous said...

Some days, I can't deal with FB. Ninjas coming all out the woodworks trying to get their mack on.

AR Gal said...

I truly hope that was my first and last experience.

Freaky Deaky said...

Why does this not happen to me? Seems like everyone that joins FB has this happen to them except me. *sigh*

I hope u relize hiz feelins fo u iz real. He all ways had a mad crush on u. Tru dat! I put dat on his mama & his dead homiez. :oD Does Z know about his competition? LOL

AR Gal said...

Freaky you aren't missing a thing at all! LOL

Eye hope he relize iz reel lee don't giv uh damn.

kisz4tj said...

Sad...really. Who says "mad" anything??

Giving you what I got....musically