.....you are in a meeting and the meeting organizer/leader isn't organized and doesn't know how to lead?
......you walk into a stall in the ladies restroom and see a plethora of scented talcum powder that has fallen out of someone's draws and spilled all over the floor and commode?



5 comments:
I hate unorganized people especially when their lack of organization results in my time being wasted. Ugh.
Don't have much experience with the second one. However I do wonder how you knew it was scented talcum powder and that it had fallen out of someone's draws. LOL.
Been to enough meeting where that has been the case :-(
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I just threw up in my mouth!
Triple yuck @ the powder in the restroom. That and the residue that is often on the seat makes me want to vomit. I wish there was a way that I could avoid the bathroom all day in the office and hold it until I got home without imploding/exploding.
Freaky that's what the meeting felt like, a complete waste of time. We spent more than half of the time trying to figure out what the hell we were meeting about. Really? UGH squared!
Oh and the scented powder? The 'fragrance' was still pretty potent in the air so I'm guessing she had left not long before I walked in.
Ladynay, yes ewwwwwwwwwwww. Blech!
Southern, I was grossed out beyond compare.
MrsTDJ, funny you mention trying to avoid the restroom all day. One of my co-workers states that she NEVER uses the restrooms at work because of how unclean some of the women that work there are. I wish my bladder was that strong! LOL
Post a Comment