Snow murder that is. HA! We are on day #3 of being at the house.....well I am on day #3. Z went back yesterday. He hates being cooped up in the house and says the main roads really aren't that bad. I doubt if they are but for the sake of the kids and commuters (especially those that are inexperienced at driving in conditions like these) it's better to be safe than sorry I suppose. I sure hope we can push this out for the rest of the work week. Any day that I don't have to look at my boss's face is a day for rejoicing!!
There's nothing else really going on in the sticks. I have been able to get my workouts done in the morning but haven't taken one single solitary nap. Oooooooo weeeeee, wat up wit dat? Oh wat.up.wit.daaaaaaaaat? You have to watch this to get that. Hmmmm, I see they've made a few more since the original. I need to catch up.
Oh well, I'm off to work on my fitness. Holla!



3 comments:
What did your boss ever do to you besides boss you? Hug it out AR Gal! Hug out the differences and let the love flow through. LOL You're having too much fun with those snow days.
Good grief you sound like Z with that hug it out shit. I don't want her touching me, I may catch cooties.
I am DEFINITELY enjoying these free days!
Get a workout in for me too while your at it!
Our snow only got me 2 late school starts! Ugh! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment