....on a somewhat daily basis.
*in slow motion voice* Noooooooooooooo! Don't leave! Okay I guess you're due a blog break since I can't recall you ever really taking one. Just remember if you stay away too long I will punch your job in the nose.
Keep your head up, don't drown!*black power fist*
Freaky, why must you resort to violence? LOLThanks Ladynay!
It's the Detroit in me. Sometimes it comes out in random acts of violence against people's jobs. :oD
Post a Comment
4 comments:
*in slow motion voice* Noooooooooooooo! Don't leave! Okay I guess you're due a blog break since I can't recall you ever really taking one. Just remember if you stay away too long I will punch your job in the nose.
Keep your head up, don't drown!
*black power fist*
Freaky, why must you resort to violence? LOL
Thanks Ladynay!
It's the Detroit in me. Sometimes it comes out in random acts of violence against people's jobs. :oD
Post a Comment