I know she has good intentions but this is not the type of thing I think should be on display for all to see. I mean really, did she ever stop to think that, I dunno, maybe her cousin didn't want people knowing she's on drugs? I'm just sayin.............
6 comments:
o_O
People put too much of their business and other people's business on FB.
It is for that reason right there that I say FB is the devil. People are crazy! Now her business all out in the world for all to see. Even her employer!! What if she's a functioning addict?? Just wrong!
To top it all off, she tagged her and put it on her wall for all to see. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
I found it to be incredibly rude.
Druggies don't need privacy.
This would not help her but make her feel ashamed and may even cause her to continue destroying herself, especially if there are consequences to this message.
Sabrina
She didn't have to tag her. She could have just ask for folks to pray for her and left it at that! *smh*
Post a Comment