I've been tapped on the shoulder by none other than CreoleinDC as a Rockin Girl Blogger. Hip hip HOORAY!!! After a little prodding from Sissy (girl I'm slow as molasses), I have finally posted my honors. So thanks to Creole for bestowing this wonderful honor upon me and my blog. I am humbled by this.It's about 5:00 pm my time (C.S.T.) and the greens are almost done. I'm am so ready to tear those suckas up!! Watch, I won't even eat a good bowl full. Z made a roast and some Jiffy (cornbread), aaaaannnnnddddd a Strawberry Cheesecake so we we'll be eating heartily with leftovers to boot. As usual in our house, Z is on the couch, I am on the loveseat online and the game is on. It looks like the NY Giants and Washington Redskins are playing. I had to look up from the computer screen to verify cause as I have said before, I don't do football (not much anyway).
Yesterday after walking the "kids" in the morning and lounging for most of the day, we made a trip to Sam's Club to sign up for a membership. For years and years, I always said I would get one but yeeeepppp, never did. After we made our way in, we made a beeline for the desk to sign up where Rotunshanda (who looked to have an attitude) and Emma (we got a chuckle out of that as that's the puppies name) were having a hard time (read pissed off). Anyway, we fill out the forms and wait for Emma to come back to take our info to enter into the system. We are waiting because she is having to deal with someone who wanted her to call a manager. You know what that spells....trouble and a loooonnng wait. Lucky for us, another young lady came up to help out and took our stuff to get us set up. As we waited, I noticed that her boobies were out. I don't mean just a little, I mean O-U-T! All that was missing were her nipples! lol I know she is proud of her bountiful blessings, as am I, but come now all that at work just ain't necessary. Once we got our cards we went through the store and picked out this and that and laughed at the thought of how long it would take just the two of us to use a lot of the bulk items in the store. After we had enough, we went to checkout and the CSM lady looks at our cart and was like "Is that all ya'll got? You can go over to the service desk and have them check you out since their not busy." Z and I looked at each other and kind of chuckled and both mumbled to each other that we thought we did have a lot. All that supersized stuff must have messed with our heads. lol So over at the service desk chillin is none other than Rotunshanda eagerly awaiting (read: po'd to see us coming) to check us out.
She asked if we had a return. Z told her no that the manager chick told us to come there. She had this look on her face and I just knew what it meant....."I hate it when they do that shit". ha ha. Anyway, she finished us off and we left with not too bad of a dent in the pockets.
We took it back to the house and chilled out for the rest of the night watching movies and what not. I'm sure there will be more of the same tonight minus the movies, plus football for him and whatever else is on tv for me. :-) I've since finished eating and it was good! I'm fuller than a tick and ready for my slice of cheesecake. I was about to wash dishes but I hear Z in there taking care of that....GOOD DEAL! Since my baby is taking up the slack, I am about to go to Ha.stings to pick up some books to read this week and come back to pick out my outfits to wear to work this week. This is a must now as I am going to start coming in about a half hour earlier (7 vs- 7:30). You wouldn't think that 30 minutes would make a lot of difference in a commute but I'm here to tell ya it does. I told my boss this past Friday that I would start coming in earlier and of course he didn't care sooooo, there ya go. Anyway, anything I can do to save time during the morning routine is a must as I will most certainly wake up late 4 out of the 5 days in a work week. *sigh* Oh well, here's hoping you guys are having a fun and safe weekend!



5 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend. All that food sounds sooo yummy and has got me drooling over here, even though I just ate breakfast.
Me and D did the Sam's club sign up not too long ago, and now we're addicted. There are only two of us and a dog in the house, but we always seem to find some excuse to go there and buy some extra-huge box of something.
I love Sam's Club! I've had a membership there for a few years. Now I want for Costco. Most of the stuff is the same but each seems to have some things that the other doesn't.
Since you're going to work earlier does that mean you'll be leaving a half hour earlier?
I've been saying I'm goin to get a Sam's Club. I use my cousin's card.
You pick out your clothes for the whole week? Girl I have a hard time picking something out for that morning so I know I wouldn't be able to do a week. lol
Hey Tasha! I think Z was much more fascinated by it than I was. I have a strong hunch he will be making reasons for us to go more than I thought. lol
Hey FreakyD! No Costco's here but I had heard it was pretty much the same type of store. Yes most def the half hour early in means a half hour out early but hey if they need me to stay late and pay me some OT, I'm all for it! lol
Hey Southern! Well I tried to pick them all out....my plan didn't pan out so well. I did get my outfit for today together and ironed and came home this evening and picked out stuff for tomorrow and Wednesday.
How do Rotushanda n'em always get customer service jobs? ROFL!
Post a Comment