Clifford Harris, boy is you crazy??!! You.are.a.damn.F-E-L-O-N! I'm sure you know what this means but do you really or did you even care? I'm sure you also know that you are not supposed to be around guns, drugs, or anything regarding the way of life as you knew it before that got you "achieved" your felon status. Did this even cross your mind while you were wheeling and dealing to get your toys? I don't know your life or what possible things you have had to go through but I for one will never understand why you (and other folks of celebrity status for that matter) felt the need to risk all that you have accomplished and more importantly your freedom. And for what, nathin, not a got durn thing but having a lot of me time coming your way by force. Oh, you say you're not going to jail....HA HA! You can hang that up right now. You got picked up by the feds.....THE FEDS MAN! That's an automatic 85% jailtime that you are going to have to serve. I hate it for ya but you may as well get cozy and find a cellmate because you're in for a long and bumpy ride....in more ways than one.
Movin on.......
So I went to check out the T.P. flick this weekend as I see most people did. I was still a bit skeptical before going to see it but after reading a few blogs and checking out the reviews on Yahoo Saturday afternoon, I knew I had to go check it out. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised and like the movie a lot. I won't say I loved it because I did still see room for improvement but it is a definite upgrade from his last film with the angels and piano hanging from the ceiling in the wedding scene *eyeroll* And Janet Jackson.....who knew she had so much raw emotion waiting to just come on out! I found myself saying "Is that really her?" in one scene. The star of the movie, IMO, was without a doubt Tasha Smith. She had me laughing the entire time and I loved the style of her hair. I don't care if that was a weave or not, that cut was tha bizness!!! Jill Scott....loved her! I was mad at that mess of a wig they slapped on her head but that's another story for another day. I was so happy when her character finally woke up out of that fog and served a little justice of her own. So if you haven't checked it out yet, go ahead...I'd say it's worth the full price.....or at least the $5 matinee. :-)



5 comments:
$5 matinee???? Where the heck do YOU live, I'll go watch a movie there. Sheesh. Matinees here are around $7 and don't even get me started on full price tickets. hmph.
I was thinking the same thing Black Mamba? $5! I paid $7 for the matinee this weekend.
TI is going to have alot of time on his hands to think about what he did. His career may just be over.
You best believe if I was a millionaire, I would be on the straight and narrow.
I have to see what our matinee's cost? I think $7. I know that we spend upwards of $50 for us to go to the movies. I could pick on the movie, but I'm not. After going on netflix and seeing Jaleel White starring in "Who made the potato salad?" (a real movie) - I'll take this ANYDAY. I will say the dress that they had jill in at the end might have signaled that she got some implants (LOL) but not that she lost weight. She could have had on something sleeker.
TI is an idiot and I"m not even going to get caught up in the whole someone snitched. Exactly who do you think is coming after you that you need all that arsenal and in the house with your children.
Sandra Rose and her biased ass is all about trying to say he is a gun collector, however - when you got a felony you better collect cars, boats, GI Joes but not GUNS!
Pamalicious
www.pamalicious.com
Dayum I wanna go and see that movie BEFORE it's out on dvd. LOL. I have to sneak and go, cuz I can't go with the hubby AND all the kids.
Okay I know I'm out the loop but who is "Clifford Harris"? I "barely" got cable so I ain't up on alot of sh*t.
Maybe he can spent some of that time in the pokey (he, he, I said pokey) working out so that his shoulders and neck are finally big enough to support his big ass head. Of course that is when he's not running from Big Bubba trying to avoid getting poked while in the pokey. :o)
I still haven't seen the movie. I'm probably not going to see it any time this month either.
Post a Comment