Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Amazing Race



One of my favorite shows is on. Are you watching? Who are your fav teams so far?









For me so far (in no particular order), it's the grandfather/grandson team Nicholas & Donald. They made me laugh instantly at the beginning of the race when they got everyone a little steamed for making them wait to start the beginning of the race.
Nicolas: Chicago, IL23, Pilot

Donald: Elkhorn, WI68, Retired




Next up is the brother and sister team of Azaria & Hendekea. They are self admitted smarty pants with the book cred to back it up. Even though I was upset with them for messing up a bit almost right after their confession about just how smart they were, they managed to end the night in 1st place. Way to make a comeback!
Azaria: New Orleans, LA27, Facilities Engineer
Hendekea: Torrance, CA23, Aerospace Engineer








Then we have the father/daughter combo of Ronald & Christina. Honestly, I only like them because they seem super nice. Christina is a smarty pants as well. According to her bio @ cbs.com she holds degrees from both Princeton AND Duke. My brain just exploded. :-)
Ronald: Tacoma, WA58, VP of Sales

Christina, Washington, DC26, Policy Analyst



And just because I think this couple has the potential to add some really serious drama, I am throwing a fourth team into the mix..... Lorena & Jason. They've been dating for 3 years and live together. Basically she's ready to get hitched. To bad they don't see I2I because that's not the impression I got from her beloved. Only time we'll tell. I sure hope they don't disappoint.
Lorena: Sherman Oaks, CA27, Bartender

Jason: Sherman Oaks, CA33, Wedding Videographer/Actor










































































































































4 comments:

Fergie said...

I love the Amazing Race! So far none of the teams have really intrigued me, but I'll keep watching.

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm always pulling for the black team. lol I feel out when Nicholas & Donald wouldn't start driving before they read the instructions.

But my all time favorite will always be Uchenna & Joyce.

Sissy said...

OMG I love the Amazing Race too! It's too early to get a handle on the teams, but, I'm glad the nasty folks who stole the cab got eliminated first, it serves them right!

Okay - I think it should be your duty to provide a recap/update post each Monday!

Freaky Deaky said...

I don't have a favorite team but I think the goth chick is kind of hot and I'm almost certain someone is going to think the dude is a girl and hit on him in one of the foreign countries.

Giving you what I got....musically