....on a somewhat daily basis.
Yes!!!
I can't vote till May so all yall super tuesday voters and ones that could do pre 2/5 STINK!*sticking my tongue out and walking away* LOL!
I voted in January, not that my vote mattered anyway. I was Super Tuesday coverage on CNN and they were clowning poor Mitt Romney. It was funny as hell.*Throws snow at Ladynay*
LadyNay, we weren't supposed to vote until May but they moved AR's date up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes!!!
I can't vote till May so all yall super tuesday voters and ones that could do pre 2/5 STINK!
*sticking my tongue out and walking away* LOL!
I voted in January, not that my vote mattered anyway. I was Super Tuesday coverage on CNN and they were clowning poor Mitt Romney. It was funny as hell.
*Throws snow at Ladynay*
LadyNay, we weren't supposed to vote until May but they moved AR's date up.
Post a Comment