Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Please tell me why.....

....it's a been over month since the holidays ended and the folks around the corner from me still have their Christmas lights on? It's one thing to still have them hanging up but to turn them on every night....... I guess if it makes them happy who am I to question, but it still leaves me scrunching up my nose everytime I pass their house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol girl go tell those folks they can save on their light bill if they turn those dayumn lights off!

Anonymous said...

They must like to have a higher light bill.

Anonymous said...

Now are you talking just some Christmas lights in the window are are you talking the whole shebang (trees, roof, the six feet tall Santa and snowman, etc.)? I've still seen some Christmas displays up. With the snow and ice it might be easier to wait until spring. Most of the people with the decorations still up, that I've seen, don't turn the lights on after New Year's Day.

LOL @ you scrunching up your nose at their house. Depending on how elaborate it is they might be too lazy to take them down right now.

AR Gal said...

No Freaky, it's the whole shebang! Columns, around the house.....damn shame, lol

Aly Cat 121 said...

Girl please you some folks do Christmas year round. There was this lady that used to live across the street from my Aunt and I swear ol' girl had her sh*t up all year. And during the actual holidays had the nerve to put up even MORE stuff. Everybody used to call her the Christmas Tree Lady. LOL.

Giving you what I got....musically