When making a fake ID, attach a picture of yourself only... no matter how much you love your girl. *sigh* I wonder how often he has gotten a pass using this "id".
Wow the only way that picture could've been more ridiculous is if it was one of those tacky ass club pictures with the spray painted Tupac and Biggie in the background. SMH
4 comments:
I live in MS - please believe that everyone I know sent me that picture! That is too funny!
Wow the only way that picture could've been more ridiculous is if it was one of those tacky ass club pictures with the spray painted Tupac and Biggie in the background. SMH
Haaaaa! Stop!
Is that one of those photo booth pictures?
Hey nerdgirl! I just about passed out when I saw this. lol
lol @ FreakyD! There probably was ghetto background but they just cropped it out to make it fit. lol
Hey Southern! I have no idea. I sure hope Jose's dumbass was deported back to where he came from though. lol lol
Post a Comment