
.....in this household as well as many others across the world.
I've loved Bernie Mac since his days with Def Comedy Jam, to "The Kings of Comedy", to "The Bernie Mac Show" and everything in between. You were truly gifted and made me laugh even if I was sad or mad at the world. I wish you peace in the after life and peace and comfort for your family during this time.
Well done Uncle Bernie....well done. :)
I had to come back and add this vid because this is some of the funniest ish I've ever heard in my life and it's one of my favorite parts of "The Kings of Comedy".



3 comments:
When I heard it yesterday, I was hoping it was a mistake. *sigh*
I know right?! :(
I didn't believe it when I first heard it. I recalled that there had been several rumors over the past couple of years that Bernie was in the hospital and died so I assume it was some more Internet b.s. Sad that it's true.
R.I.P. Bernie Mac.
Post a Comment