Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gawt Dayum the Democrats!!!



And the phluckery of it all continues.....


Please meet Harriet Christian, yet another AVID HRC supporter that felt is was also her duty to make a complete and utter jackass out of herself (in front of the cameras of course) in the name of all things Clinton. The thing about all of these crazy folks poppin up out of the woodworks is that I totally get that they supported and wanted HRC as the Dem. nominee. I can respect that BUT that part of the process is over. She's not even a contender anymore so why all the uneccessary fuss and tears?! This mess is just ridiculous but yet comical at the same time.

Just for shits and giggles, here's another vid of Ms. Christian defending her actions. Oh yeah, and also explaining why she will not be voting for Barack. *sigh*

No comments:

Giving you what I got....musically