..............and I already need a mental health day. The combination of this weeks events have me seriously considering calling in sick tomorrow. I'll sleep on it and if my mind has not wavered by morning, then home I shall be.
UPDATE: I'm at the house. :D
Pajnstl, can I get the access hookup to your blog? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasse....and thank you. :)



8 comments:
Come on it's just one more day. You can do it AR Gal! I believe in you! Now go to sleep and get ready for a wonderful day at the job tomorrow. :oD
Hey Freaky! I just couldn't do it. I think my mind was already made up last night. lol Thanks for the encouragement though.
Everyday this week, I've been thisclose to calling in. This morning I got up 45 mins late.
Takes back my encouragement and pickets outside of your house with an AR Gal sucks sign. :oP
Southern, I know exactly how you feel. I just couldn't deal today so I made the call. I made the right decision. lol
Freaky, I may suck but I've been kicking it at the house all day. *sticks tongue out*
hmph i went to work thursday and left 2hrs in. lol couldnt do it. lol
SP, you still did better than me. lol This week was just too much. I'll try and do better next week. lol
Post a Comment