....what is I'm gone do???!!!!
Z and I have been off from work since 12/23 and have been THOROUGHLY enjoying our time in vacation bliss. Now that time is drawing to a close as we have to report back on 1/5. *sigh* I knew the time would fly by though...it always does when you're having fun. The killer is, we haven't really done much of anything out of the ordinary. We have just been lounging around enjoying each others company. I know, it sounds boring but I promise you it has been anything but.
Next week is gonna suck getting back into the swing of things, big time, but I shall push on because I must. Plus I need the paycheck so ummmm yeah. I suppose the best thing to do is just make the most of the time remaining because like it or not, Monday is coming. *bigger sigh*
Do you guys get like this after you've been off from work on vacation? I know I can't be the only one.
When is the next holiday because I'm already ready for another break! lol



10 comments:
Don't forget to bring your snowsuit along with you when you go back to work.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks for the reminder because goodness knows it's gonna be soooo cold in the B! tee heeeeeee!!!
You too!
Yes, I get like that...but it gets really bad for me and I sometimes consider quitting because I SO don't want to work, ever!!! ...but then I view the bank account and realize I must go back to work. Boo...
I was supposed to go back to work 1/2/09...but then I had a C-section so it was mid-january...then I requested and extension...so I go back 2/2/09 and I'm SO not looking forward to it. :-(
I am always like that after a long holiday.
The next holiday is MLK day if your job gives you that day off.
@BlackMamba, girl you are gonna be sick! I know I would be! Enjoy the time while you have it. I wish I had another week to use. lol
@LadyNay, that's a negative. No MLK observance for me. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever worked anywhere that observed that holiday. I need to get me a state job. lol
@Ladynay, I told a lie. We do get MLK off and Washington's b-day in Feb. I'm stoked! Then it's lights out until Memorial day. lol
Back to reality!
I almost forgot my password to log into our system.
I just went back to work after a 3 week vacay, and then I got sick and had to take 5 days off. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I know how you feel girl!
I'm so looking forward to MLK! I got my butt spanked at work, i'm so tired
Hey Southern! Who you tellin? lol
Hey Tasha! What a bummer you had to be sick to get those extra 5 days. Good luck at work tomorrow!
Hey Paj! Now that I know I get a free day, so am I! lol
Post a Comment