Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's official.......

......my favorite new show is "United States of Tara" on Showtime. I can't go into detail about the show because I am typing this from my cell so just google it. :-) I've always enjoyed watching Toni Collette act but let me tell you ole girl acts her ass off on this show. I highly recommend that you check it out if you have time.....and "The L Word" (which was fabulous tonight by the way.

Now it's time to watch "Big Love". Sunday night tv is great....at least when these shows are on.

6 comments:

Ladynay said...

Since a sista don't have cable I may have to look it up on YouTube somewhere....

Anonymous said...

I like United States of Tara too. T makes me feel a bit tingly in special places. :oD I've heard the first couple of episodes are already on Comcast InDemand. I'll have to look to confirm it later.

AR Gal said...

Do that Ladynay, I'm sure the first episode is up already. lol

Freaky, T is crazy as hell. lol I kinda like Buck too though, especially after watching him whoop on the daughters boyfriend last night. I can't wait to see the other alter next week.

THanks for the tip. I'll look and see if we have the other new episode On Demand here.

Anonymous said...

i didnt watch Tara b/c i missed L Word when it came on and was watching it. Oh how i love L word. I used to be into Big Love but they jumped the shark (imo). I'll have to catch the rerun of U.s. of tara see if i like it :)

AR Gal said...

The L Word is so grand! lol

Big Love is still good to me. Alfie, Alvie, whatever his name is(Nikki's brother) is gay girl!! I almost coughed up a lung laughing at the irony of it all.

AR Gal said...

Ladynay said she caught it on youtube. Try and see if it's still up and check it out that way. I promise you won't be sorry. It is a really good show, IMO.

Giving you what I got....musically