.....I LOVE listening to this show online at work ere'day! Thanks to my mama, this has (unfortunately) been embedded into the depths of my soul (even though I don't think she realizes it). They play the same songs almost everyday and have a lot of the same (old) folks call in......everyday BUT it does something for me. It's a mix of radio and (mainly) talk. Ironically, I don't like 2 out of the 3 dj's either. The main guy is a sex fiend AARP card carrying member and the younger of the two women that hosts is so d@mn gullible, stupid, and loud (you really don't need to holler into the mic all the time) it's sad. So why do I listen? The people that call in, that's why! Their country bumpkin @sses (like I can really talk) truly help make my morning pass by with ease. If you listen long enough, you will get to hear the man that likes to get his "squirrel on". LMAO!!
I only have one request. If you don't like it, don't hate me because I do. lol
Here's the link just in case the one above doesn't work:
http://am1070wdia.com/cc-common/ondemand/player.html?world=st



5 comments:
I don't even wanna know what getting your squirrel on is! LOL!
Booo squared (from the other post) I am stealing that! Thanks! :-)
Girl, he don't know either. lol
You're welcome! If you tune in, I hope you enjoy! :)
I like a good laugh so I'll check it out.
Please do! Just keep in mind it's not ha ha funny like Chappelle Show, just funny like these people are so crazy.
Post a Comment