Saturday, July 18, 2009

My snuggie......

(sung to the tune of 'my dougie)

my snuggie, my snuggie, my snuggie, my snuggie, my snuggie, my snuggie, my snuggie
she say she like
my snuggie, I'm fresh
YEP!!fly then a mu*fucka

That's right folks, the snuggie is back and it's badder and more colorful than ever! This is not your mama's snuggie either! You can now get a DESIGNER (their word not mine) one in leopard (hurls), zebra (bigger hurl), or the always stylish camel (lol).

GET YOU ONE!

3 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

I think the camel actually looks the best. Ok, not on pale skinned people but I could rock it if I wanted to wear a blanket robe. Snuggie sounds like it should be a bra or something one wears on his balls. What?! I'm just saying.

AR Gal said...

Out of all the color choices, it does. I wonder why they didn't offer it initially.

Something you wear on your balls? lol Okay.

Ladynay said...

I saw the commercial for this this weekend 4 the first time and literally laughed out loud! Business must be good for them to come out with a "designer" line! LOL!

Giving you what I got....musically