....on a somewhat daily basis.
The first minute had me down pact (in my mind) on more than a few days! ROFL
Flex and stretch your pimp hand before you use it on co-workers. That is all.I miss Bernie Mac, R.I.P.I thought I told you that we won't stop. I thought I told you that we won't stop. LOL!Have a happy 4th of July weekend.
I know one person RAT NOW I want to slap clean across their face.
I'm glad I ain't the only one ya'll. lol
I LOVED "Head of State" and Bernie Mac was a dayum fool. I think more folks need to get popped in they mouths. LOL
@Aly, I agree! I'll start with my boss. LMAO!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The first minute had me down pact (in my mind) on more than a few days! ROFL
Flex and stretch your pimp hand before you use it on co-workers. That is all.
I miss Bernie Mac, R.I.P.
I thought I told you that we won't stop. I thought I told you that we won't stop. LOL!
Have a happy 4th of July weekend.
I know one person RAT NOW I want to slap clean across their face.
I'm glad I ain't the only one ya'll. lol
I LOVED "Head of State" and Bernie Mac was a dayum fool. I think more folks need to get popped in they mouths. LOL
@Aly, I agree! I'll start with my boss. LMAO!!
Post a Comment