....on a somewhat daily basis.
Our people our people lol
Find me on dem internets!!!!!
I had to look at the BBQ & Foot Massage too. Wonder how much it costs to get the BBQ sauce licked & sucked off my toes. What?! Don't judge me!I wonder if I can get a franchise? I should call and leave a message. Hmmm. Let me go find him on dem internets.
What is really going on?! lol
Chiiiiiiiiiiillllee........lol
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Our people our people lol
Find me on dem internets!!!!!
I had to look at the BBQ & Foot Massage too. Wonder how much it costs to get the BBQ sauce licked & sucked off my toes. What?! Don't judge me!
I wonder if I can get a franchise? I should call and leave a message. Hmmm. Let me go find him on dem internets.
What is really going on?! lol
Chiiiiiiiiiiillllee........lol
Post a Comment