- Cochise decided to
fuck shit upspice up our lives and take apart one set of his stitches leaving a gaping hole on his booty. *insert huge sigh and eyeroll* I told Z next time we won't have to worry about trying to scramble to the vet's office because baby boy and I will have an appointment with the Swingline. - He now has one of those e-collars around his neck to keep him from getting back there. Here's hoping it works *fingers crossed*
- I truly could work from home everyday....or least 3 out of 5 days of the week. It creates a more peaceful less stressful work environment IMHO.
- They are giving out free flu shots at work. I don't want one. I haven't had one since I was a kid and have had no major problems. I'm not about to start now.
- Definitely don't want the H1N1 shot. I promise I think that stuff will have folks walking like folks in "The Dawn of the Dead" (google it).
- WTF is this 'Street Court' show? Now I'm a fan of reality court shows through and through but that is some bootleg mess if I've ever seen it. I don't believe court cases being handled on patio decks in peoples backyards and in front of churches is what the justice system is supposed to be about? Or is it...........either way that show is still stupid.
- I saw a bat sleeping on the wall outside of PetSmart. I took a picture with my cellphone but you really can't see much. I didn't want to get to close in case it decided to wake up and swoop in on my eyes or something.
- People really love my freakin' dog. He's so friendly that folks always want to come over and pet him.
- I made this last night. It was pretty tasty and perfect for the cooler weather we've been experiencing.
- I'm trying to keep up the trend of trying one new recipe/week. So far I'm on week two. I'm notorious for not sticking with stuff though so we'll see how long this last.
- Last week I used this recipe (both of them) from Barista. It was soooooooooooo good!
- I'm ready for the weekend. We are going to the Maxwell concert. Chrisette Michelle and Common are opening. I like her music but I don't much about Common's work outside of collabo's he's done with other artist. I hope I like it.
- I got my 'Race for the Cure' shirt in the mail yesterday. I don't think I'll be walking but I may take the pups to watch. I've never just sat and observed the experience. Observing may be best since I can no longer be in direct sunlight for long periods of time. Hmmmmmmmmm......
- After listening to a lady speak about lupus on a talk radio show I listen to, I'm pretty much convinced that I've had it for at least the past year (or longer). The things she described like back pain (like muscle spasms but worse) and knee inflammations are symptoms I experienced a lot of last year. The back pain was the worst! Sitting down at work was sometimes damn near unbearable but the doc just chalked it up to a muscle spasm and gave me some of that good good. It worked and that was that. Now I sit and wonder just how long has this silent life changer has been roaming around in this vessel I call my body.
- We were going to the state fair Friday night as we do each year when it begins but it looks like rain is on the horizon. Oh well, there's always next weekend I suppose.
- I'm tired. I've been going non-stop since five a.m. It's time for me to lay it down.
- We'll holla.........................
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
A little bit of this...a little bit of that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I looove Common. He'll put on a great show, I'm sure! Totally jealous about Maxwell. He's supposed to be my baby daddy, you know.
Yeah baby daddy to you, my friend, and about a gajillion other women on this planet. lol He's cute but I'd rather have relations with Common. *swoons*
I have to try the Beefy One Pot dinner. I like simply recipes.
My job is giving out flu shots. I pass. I've never had a flu shot.
I'll be at the concert too!
I can just taste a fair corn dog, a gyro, fried corn, and a fresh squeeze lemonade. I'm so ready to eat! lol
I'm like what is a swingline. I'm TOTALLY convinced that YOU need help! LOL!!!
I too could benefit greatly from working from home. Can you hook me up?
LMAO @ you Kelly! See that's why I provided a picture link because I knew folks would wonder what I was talking about.
I gotta hook myself up first. I don't do it frequently enough for it to make a difference with my sanity. :(
Common? Don't you mean Serena's man? LOL. His music is kind of hit or miss with me. Although I did enjoy his last album. It reminded me of something from the 70s or 80s. What?! I happen to like music from that era.
I should've asked if you had a collar for Cochise. If a dog has stitches and can reach them then you should consider those stitches gone. -_- I have no words about the Swingline statement. *SMH*
I haven't seen Street Court. I read the description from my DVR and thought that sounds like a dumb gimmick. I thought they just visited the scene of whatever injustice but if they're giving verdicts outside of Bob's Shrimp & Waffles Shack then someone needs a beating.
Yeah, I heard the bats are mad at you for taking so long to see The Dark Knight. You have reason to be scared.
Hey I never said I wanted him to be my man. A quick shag would be all that I required. lol
This is the first time he has ever done that to his stitches though. All other times they have gone untethered.
Please don't watch that show. Waste of time!
You and the bat will be happy to know that I watched Dark Knight again this weekend. lol
I'm passing on the flu shot this year. I for it last year and ended up getting something that was close to the flu, that went away and came back. that went on for a month a half. i'd rather get the flu!
Maxwell puts on a damn good show. I saw him last November when he was just making his comeback and he turned the house out! I've never seen Common, but he's certainly sexy, so... you can't go wrong there. How was the show?
Post a Comment