Wednesday, October 14, 2009

YouTube Foolishness: Crank Dat Edition




Somehow I don’t know if the Lord is glorified by this….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm bouncing on those demons"..LOL

I say this everytime after watching your "youtube foolishness" posts...I'm done with you!!!

Freaky Deaky said...

I hope everyone involved in this video and the one with that baby doing the Stanky Leg are the first to die when the world ends. If there was a tie in deciding if humanity should be giving another chance those two videos tipped the scale to no. I blame you AR Gal. *_* I got my eyes on you. Now where's my tinfoil hat?

AR Gal said...

Southern nooooooooooooooooooo!!! lol

Freaky, I can't even argue with you on that one. lol
*passes you a hat*

Anonymous said...

I can't find your email addy.
Here's the video I was referring to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OSh_obbO9o

AR Gal said...

Southern, that's a damn shame but if you can believe it I have one to beat that. My friend texted me video of this little girl cussin at the daycare her son used to attend. And by little girl, I'm talking no more that 1 and a half...seriously. It is a mess and then some.

Giving you what I got....musically