Monday, March 29, 2010

I LURVE THESE COMMERCIALS!!!!

Baskin-Robbins ice cream & cake not so much which is totally weird because I love ice cream and cake. I had one when I was a kid and was not impressed but it's still way better than Chicken McNuggets. *hurls*

I know, totally random comparison.

Anyway, I dare you to try and sit still when this video plays. I've tried...it's impossible. Something will move.



Did you know there was a dance that went along with it? Tooooo Funny!!

6 comments:

pserendipity said...

Who that is with the ice cream and cake!?!?!

You were right. I was jammin.

AR Gal said...

I always get the urge to do the perculator when I hear this.

Babs said...

I LOVE the ice cream and cake commercials! Though, ironically, it doesn't make me want to run out and buy one. But I always sing along when they come on.

Anonymous said...

Never seen that commerical. I was jamming tho.

Anonymous said...

I recall loving ice cream cake as a child, but I haven't had any in many, many years. Thank goodness is one food item that I don't really care for.

Anonymous said...

The Peanut Butter and Jelly song that Baskin Robbins sampled is much better.

Giving you what I got....musically