Sooooo, the car is totaled. To say I'm in a phucked up mood is an understatement. I thought the car was going to be repaired until the other folks insurance company went to look at it and deemed it totaled. Granted I could still opt to have it repaired but that would be a whole 'nuther hassle with my car insurance making sure they would still insure it with complete coverage (not just liability).
We have a rental (for a little while longer) plus the other car but this has put a total wrench into future plans. Specifically when the boys come in August. Who knows if I'll even have another freaking car by then. Once the rental is gone, Mistah will still need it to go back and forth to work while the boys are here. What are the kids and I supposed to do? Play hide and seek until he comes back? *sigh* I could pay for a rental that week but guess what? I don't want to. They should have to pay but this bitch of a claims agent isn't budging.
I never knew the process of dealing with insurance companies could be so damn frustrating and stressful. You would think that since this wasn't my fault they would be kissing my ass. HA!
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The journey continues...............



3 comments:
Dude, that sucks!!! So sorry to hear. Even sorrier to hear that you may be stuck in a house with some kids and no vehicle. That makes me cringe.
Ouch! Yeah insurance companies are so friendly when you don't need them or they're trying to sign you up. But soon as you need something done they flip the script. I hope something works out for you during the kids' visit at least.
Thanks ya'll! I'm just thankful that we do have other transportation to use to get us back and forth to work and keep reminding myself that it's just a car.....not the end of the world. :)
Post a Comment