Monday, January 03, 2011

Gooooooooooood Morning Vietnam!!!

I'm working on a whopping four hours of sleep this morning. And here I thought waking up was going to be the challenge after being off all this time. As if! I planned on getting a full eight hours or at least really, really, really close to it. I spent half of that time up wide awake partially due to a pounding headache. Once I realized my head would not stop hurting, I threw the covers off angrily and took some med's.

Still....no sleep or relief.

Hmmmmm, maybe sitting up will stop the blood from rushing to my head and alleviate my pain. I'm no WebMD but it did help some. I was still bright eyed and Emma was quite bushy tailed that she got to sleep in my lap while I channel surfed. The OWN Network looks like it may be interesting but I thought that damn show with Doctors Oz and Phil and Suze would never end.

How could someone not know that magnesium helps move your bowels? I grew up in a household where Milk of Magnesia was the norm so it's second nature to me. How could you go five days and not poop? Seems like a person would explode or at the very least become really ill. I guess not. I hope that one chick has a BM soon.

I don't think the 52 year old virgin lady will ever get any. I wonder if she has dildos. Would she still be considered a virgin if she uses one but never has sex with a man?

My brain can be both weird and raunchy.

Some relief....still no sleep so I decided to take a bath. That always helps soothe me especially close to midnight. *sigh*

It worked. I'm all ready to go. Problem is, so was Mistah. All my tossin' and turnin' kept him from sleeping peacefully. What's a girl to do? Lift a leg....it's the least I could do.

Don't feel too sorry for him. He busted one annnnnnnnnnnnnd realized (at the very last minute) that he was off today too.

Bastid.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! "He busted one annnnnnnnnnnnnd realized (at the very last minute) that he was off today too." Now that's twins for the new year. Priceless.

Freaky Deaky said...

Yeah, I kind of want to call AT&T and tell them to take OWN off of my lineup and replace it with something I actually might watch.

A child of one of my followers didn't have a BM in about a week. She ended up in the hospital for a few days until the got that all settled. Not good.

Yeah that old lady is probably going to remain a virgin unless she comes out of pocket, doesn't care about getting quality peen, or finds another socially stunted virgin to pop each other's cherries. Yeah, even if she runs one of those King Kong Dongs in her she's still a virgin. A gross, disgusting, confused, sad, man repelling virgin. Ugh!

This just in: you so nasty! LOL!

Yes, it is the least you can do. Nine times out of 10 that's a great way to make a man drowsy. Guess it doesn't work on women? *shrugs* Oh well, at least he got his. *runs*

AR Gal said...

Barista, pregnant with promise AND luck! LOL!

Freaky, oh I plan on watching but it just seems like that particular show went on foreveeeeeer. I imagine my late night slump had a lot to do with that.

See, that's exactly what I imagine would happen. Like your body would react negatively because it's not able to go about it's normal routine of disposing of bodily waste. If it won't come out on it's own, that chick needs to go to the doctor and get them to get it out for her. For real.

Why does she have to be gross and disgusting? LOL She definitely has\had issues. She confessed that she had not kissed a male (on the lips) since the age of 16. WTF?!?!

I prefer the word adventurous TYVM!

Oh I fell asleep too.....he just delayed the inevitable after I got out of the tub.

Freaky Deaky said...

Virgins honestly creep me out, especially when they're over 21. I know they have their reasons but still...me no likey da virgins. Yeah, somethings wrong with that chick.

Adventurous, huh? I prefer nasty so let's stick with that. LOL.

*GASP*

Ladynay said...

BAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

ha

tee hee hee

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

You know what?! Bwhahaha

Giving you what I got....musically