....on a somewhat daily basis.
That's terrible! And at the wedding? She didn't have to do that there. She deserved that whoopin that I know they gave to her.
I want a headpiece like the bride's.
I always wait for someone to object whenever I hear that part in the ceremony. Part of me is disappointed when no one does.
Southern, exactly!K.Rock, if she made it even close to the door I'd be shocked.Barista, I'll make you one....in pink.Freaky, me too! We're so evil! LOL
Oh how I wish they showed the whole fight!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!! Dude was probably still dealing with the ex for her to flip like that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's terrible! And at the wedding? She didn't have to do that there. She deserved that whoopin that I know they gave to her.
I want a headpiece like the bride's.
I always wait for someone to object whenever I hear that part in the ceremony. Part of me is disappointed when no one does.
Southern, exactly!
K.Rock, if she made it even close to the door I'd be shocked.
Barista, I'll make you one....in pink.
Freaky, me too! We're so evil! LOL
Oh how I wish they showed the whole fight!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!! Dude was probably still dealing with the ex for her to flip like that.
Post a Comment