As usual…not much going on….work, home, walk the dogs, eat, chill, sleep, wait for the weekend…..repeat M-F. * sigh* I’m at work right now typing up a post since I haven’t felt much like blogging in the evening but it won’t be up until I get home since corporate americano has the blog game (most of them anyway) on LOCK! I think I may do this going forward, type of my thoughts up in a word doc @ work and copy and paste it when I get home……sounds like a plan. Anyway, it just occurred to me that I never blogged about this weird dream I had a few weeks back. I had good intentions but just never got around to it. It was actually two dreams so as best as I can remember this is what happened.
The first dream started with Z and I bike riding in the dark in a town that seemed familiar (like I had been there before) but didn’t look familiar at all…..so stran-jay! So we are riding along and I see a group of kids (they were about 9 or 10 I guess) on their bikes as well. I noticed that they were going really fast, probably racing or something, then all of a sudden some of the kids starting hollering at one kid telling him to watch out. Next thing you know he and his bike fall down some ditch, open hole, or something. Z and I jet over there and get the kid (I think it was a boy) out and take him to a house nearby. When we get there, the couple already had the door open and led us over to the couch to lay the kid down. Everything from the outside to the inside of the house was cream. Doors-cream, carpet-cream, couch-cream, the couples clothes-cream even the freakin dog was cream. Lol Z is trying to comfort him because he was still crying but it looked like he only had a few scrapes and bruises (that had to suck for the cream couch). The kid eventually falls asleep and then that’s it, at least that’s all I remember.
In the second dream we are in downtown St. Louis or at least close to it because I remember seeing the arch not too far from where we were. So we are walking to this place Z wanted to take me to. We eventually find it and stand outside for awhile while Z chats it up with a couple of people outside. We walk in and I realize it’s a strip club. Whoever owned apparently didn’t want to bring much attention to it as it was just a regular brick one story building. I didn’t trip but I remember saying that we needed to make a beeline to the bar so I could and I quote, “Get some grey goose so I can get loose”. Da hell??!! Lol lol lol The club was dark with the exception of the lights around the bar , dimly lit accent lights on the walls around the club, and the spotlight on the stage. We are walking around and I see quite a bit of folks getting lap dances and what not. I notice that we are making our way past all the action to another part of the building. Turns out the action was where we were headed. Before my eyes, people are pretty much getting it on and not caring as we pass through. (it kind of put me in the mind of that Tom Cruise flick “Eyes Wide Shut”). There were open rooms with lots of folks and ummmm “private” rooms I guess even though most of the doors were still open. We finally get to where we were going, a “private” room. It was really long but had lots of seating. The tv was on and I think that was the only light in the room. Z sees his boy in the room and goes over gives him some dap and sits down on one of the couches. I’m thinking to myself, I know this negro doesn’t think I’m about to get it on with him and this dude. I grab a seat in a chair and keep on drinking. Z and his friend keep looking to the other side of the room where I was at but they weren’t looking at me. I look up as this girl gets up from a couch where she had been sleeping. If she were a snake she would have bit me cause I didn’t even see her. She sashays over to them and I get up and follow and sit next to Z on the couch. Z and the guy are checking her out talking about her cute and thick she is but they were not talking TO her but to each other, all the while she is just smiling and giggling……while naked thank you very much! Lol So the guy and the girl start making out, Z looks over at me, smiles and then……I wake up. Seriously, that’s it. The alarm on my phone was going off and eventually brought me around.
So that’s it. I don’t know what to make of the first one since it was so short, random, and cream but I can only presume that I was horny when having the second one. Lol I told Z about both dreams the next day and all he could do was laugh. I still want to know how it ends though….maybe the dream realm will be kind and take me back.



7 comments:
LOL! Your dreams could be movies!
Ha! could be! lol
I see you and I are sitting knee to knee in the aisle of humdrum, lol lol We should get dressed and go dancing.
You know I should do the same thing you do and do a microsoft word. Um do you know there is a blogger program where you can post from word (evil grin) look around on blogger. I know I downloaded it and attached it to my word. If I find it - I'll alert you.
www.pamalicious.com
I don't really know what to say about the first dream. Maybe it was trying to warn you about something. The second dream sounds pretty good though. LOL
Girl you're bored! I have a four step process to handle it all:
1. ride your bike to the likka sto' to get some goose.
2. Stop by the nasty video store on the way back
3. Once you get home make some lemondrop martinis.
4. Put on your freakum dress and tell Z to come sit on mama's lap while you watch the movie!
5. Blog about the great mood you're in the next day!
Hey Pam! No, I didn't know that. Keep me posted on what you find. Thanks!!
Hey FreakyD! I figured you would take a likin' to the 2nd dream. lol
Hey Sissy! Boredom could be my middle name at times. LOL@ picturing Z coming to sit on mama's lap! ha ha!
You know you finished that second dream and just don't want to share.
Post a Comment