Saturday, August 30, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


One more year older and I still feel like a 19 year old......YEAH RIGHT!!

On the eve and day of my birthday, I've had the connection problems for hell. After purchasing a new modem (after being told that our modem had an error) we've since found out (after spending countless minutes on the phone with our ISP and router manufacturer) the problem was the router. Everything seems to be working well now so keep your fingers crossed it stays that way. We will be making a stop at the local Best Buy to return the modem and spend that money on something else....ie me!!!!! YAY!!!

Since my plans for this evening were so rudely changed on me (see previous post) I'm off to find something to get into this afternoon and evening.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!

P.S. McCain is STOOPID!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary of the day you popped out of your mom day!

Have a good Labor Day weekend.

Still Patrice said...

lol @ freakydeaky

Happy Birthday!!!

AR Gal said...

Thanks ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss!!!! Another year to celebrate life!:)

Giving you what I got....musically