Monday, September 29, 2008

Barack!

I just received this from a friend of mine. It's a nice assortment of moving pics of Barack's campaign and supporters. Take a looksie if you get a moment.

http://www.scouttufankjian.com/main.php


The last day to register to vote in Arkansas is Monday, October 6th.
Are you registered?
Are your friends and family?

OBAMA-BIDEN '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barack will get my vote all day long. I will be at his inauguration. Now I may be 2 miles back from the main event, but I will be in the house.

Anonymous said...

I've been registered to vote since I was 18. I'm good to go. There were some old ladies outside of the supermarket today trying to register people to vote.

As far as I know the family and friends are registered to vote too.

Anonymous said...

I'm registered and ready to vote.

Sadly, I know a couple of grown folks who aren't registered and don't plan on it.

Giving you what I got....musically