Saturday, September 27, 2008

Coming out of the dark......

I've been a closet Danity Kane fan for the longest but now I'm busting out and making it known that I love these girls! I'm headed out to get their latest album in a little while because I cannot get these songs outta my head!!

Bad Girl


Damaged



These songs are on my playlist if you wanna listen after this post disappears into the archives. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disappear? Nope. Once you post something on the Internet it's there forever or so they say. Danity Kane fan. *giggles*

AR Gal said...

No not like forever, just where you can't see it anymore. lol And stop laughing at me...acceptance is the first step or so they say. lol

Still Patrice said...

GIRL I LOVE DK!!!
They stay in my rotation

AR Gal said...

Yay I'm not alone!!! Thanks Paj!

Giving you what I got....musically