
Well, no more anyway.
This has been a rough week for the state of AR. I’m sure most of you have heard reports of the anchorwoman, Anne Pressly who was attacked in her home last week and passed away this past Saturday. Her assailant has yet to be found.
http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1008/564436.html
This has been a rough week for the state of AR. I’m sure most of you have heard reports of the anchorwoman, Anne Pressly who was attacked in her home last week and passed away this past Saturday. Her assailant has yet to be found.
http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1008/564436.html

There was also another death of a young lady by the name of Sonya Ratliff. She was brutally shot to death, in front of her children, by her piece of shit ex-boyfriend. Her assailant has yet to be found.
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74460&catid=2
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74460&catid=2
And now if that wasn't enough, three students at my (and SouthernGal’s) alma mater UCA were shot last night. Two of those three are now dead. One assailant has been found, they are still on the lookout for the others involved.
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74572&catid=2
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74572&catid=2
And to top it all off, Jennifer Hudson lost not only her mother but her brother as well this weekend. I know it’s now AR news but it’s still truly tragic. Her nephew is STILL missing. He’s only 7….just a baby. It hurts me when innocent children are abducted for no other reason than greed and selfishness. My only wish to help make this all better is that Julian King is returned home safe and sound.It's time to draw out the big guns to lighten my mood. Yep, I need to hear something from The Wiz and I can't think of a better song than the title of the post.
Sorry it's not the actual clip from the movie, they have disabled embedding. If you want a looksie, just follow the blue link...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8i7dBj1Zjs



5 comments:
All of this is just sickening. My prayers to all of the victims' families. Life is so precious.
My cousin teaches at Pulaski Tech and Sonya Ratliff was in her algebra class.
I don't think I can take anymore this week. JHud's family situation has me drained.
Her nephew has been confirmed dead. He was found in a SUV in Chicago. He was shot in the back of the head. Guess I brought you more bad news, sorry.
In a bit of irony guess what my word verification was to post this comment? "duedead"
@Tasha, you are SO right!
@Southern, it's just TOO much.
@Freaky, yeah I saw after I posted this but didn't feel like going to correct the post. :(
That is ironic!
ugh... so much trouble in the world
Post a Comment