I'll be damn if he didn't do a good job but I just have one querstion....Where's his wig??!!
I love the Geighs! lol
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Must...stop...watching...now. My heterosexuality is being assaulted. Beyonce's oversinging is hurting my head. [Chris Griffin voice] Oh my god, make it stop! Make it stop! [/voice]
I can't even lie...I was mesmerized! lol Mrs. Carter always oversings something but this song has grown on me. Yeah, I can't believe it either because I'm not really that big of a fan.
yes, you gotta love the gays. so many never fail to entertain.
someone posted another gay men doing the choreography to this song--- in what appeared to be an empty garage. lol... but, just like this dude, he had every step down!
Being that I don't have sound on my pc at home I didn't know what dude was going to do till it started! I instantly knew cuz dude had EVERY STEP DOWN! You go boy cuz my butt couldn't get through the first fourth of the routine without taking a break! HAHAHAHAHHAAAA
11 comments:
Must...stop...watching...now. My heterosexuality is being assaulted. Beyonce's oversinging is hurting my head. [Chris Griffin voice] Oh my god, make it stop! Make it stop! [/voice]
I can't even lie...I was mesmerized! lol Mrs. Carter always oversings something but this song has grown on me. Yeah, I can't believe it either because I'm not really that big of a fan.
Hey ar gal,
***waving***
Thanks for stopping by.
Fergie
**DEAD**
I want to buy him a double quarter pounder so bad.
He has the routine down though.
Where did he get that outfit???? MUST have for Halloween... LMFAO.
As hard as I was laughing, I was truly mesmerized by those ribs and ass crack... *snicker*
Hey Fergie!! *waves back*
@Southern...SOFA KING....LMAO!!
@Lady Girl....I'm more concerned with his outfit showing his nip's. lol lol
@Black Mamba....chile I don't know. I'm guessing he picked up some material scraps somewhere and pieced that sh*t together. lol lol
yes, you gotta love the gays. so many never fail to entertain.
someone posted another gay men doing the choreography to this song--- in what appeared to be an empty garage. lol... but, just like this dude, he had every step down!
Hey blkbutterfly! I'm sure the # of these types of videos has quadrupled since this one was created. lol
I tell yah - I gotta Love Sasha just because she gives me an opportunity to see good stuff like this, lol
He is working it, lol Now I wanna go to the club to see it all in action.
Being that I don't have sound on my pc at home I didn't know what dude was going to do till it started! I instantly knew cuz dude had EVERY STEP DOWN! You go boy cuz my butt couldn't get through the first fourth of the routine without taking a break! HAHAHAHAHHAAAA
Post a Comment