Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fasten your seatbelts!

Work is kickin my patootie today, on the day of the debates no less, but I had to make time to fit this post in. I had intentions to get mentally prepped to listen to Sarah and all the fuckery she is sure to deliver tonight but yet I must work. I guess I'll just stop by the liquor store on the way home instead and pick up a bottle of something. Ripple anyone?? lol I figure I'll have a better chance of deciphering just what the hell she is saying if I am slightly plastered

Anyway, I found this vid on airamerica.com and it's quite a hoot. I listen to the live stream @ work sometimes during the afternoons because let's face it, there's only so much of Wendy Williams and her donkey I mean Charlemagne I can take. lol Take a looksie and ENJOY! And enjoy the debates tonight.



OBAMA-BIDEN '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Giving you what I got....musically