Friday, October 03, 2008

All Show and NO SUBSTANCE

As usual with the tragedy that is Sarah Heath Palin, we got MORE OF THE SAME NOTHING! More having to repeatedly hear the words Maverick, Joe Six Pack (WTF is that about???), Governor, Mayor, and Alaska. More having to hear her never directly answer the question. More of her and that damn winking!! More of her hauling that damn baby around with her everywhere. I know I ain't the only person who thought that kid should have been at someone's house instead of up there. And why was she patting his back like that for? Wasn't he already sleep? I know that's beside the point but she just irritates me on so many levels.UGH!!

She played the media card and please believe me when I tell you they have not been NEARLY as hard on her as they should be. She needs to be called out her bullshit and held accountable for her actions. Her performance in this debate was nothing more than sentences that she had stated before and worked around to sound different. Yeah she may have picked up a couple of new catch phrases (Say it ain't so Joe) and may have given a shout out to the elementary school (WTF?) but it just didn't hit home. The only reason she (barely) made it through was because of that huge stack of note cards she had. If I didn't know any better I could have sworn she was on a cell over there texting somebody for help. lol

Biden on the other hand respected not only the American people but the moderator and answered the questions given. Answers that we want and need to hear. He did a good job of going after McCain and tying him to the Bush administration instead of trying to deliver lame ass one liners to dance around the topics. I think he is a great compliment to Barack and I absolutely cannot wait to see them elected into office!!!

OBAMA-BIDEN '08!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Still Patrice said...

geaux O!

Anonymous said...

I said the same thing when she was patting that baby. She was patting so hard, I'm surprise he didn't wake up. She sounded good but didn't say anything.

Anonymous said...

Too bad many people are buying into her side-steppin no substance bs.

Anonymous said...

I think SNL said it best. I'm paraphrasing but the gist of it was as long as Sarah Palin didn't cry, faint, run off the stage, etc. that expectations for her were so low that it would be considered a success for her.

I tuned out before the baby. I wish they did a debate on truth serum and strapped into lie detectors and shock collars that would zap them whenever they give one of those non answers they like to give.

AR Gal said...

Hey Paj! Indeed!

Hey Southern! That baby ain't nothing but a damn token. There was no need for him to be there.

Hey Black Mamba! It is truly a shame that so many people are buying into it.

Hey Freaky! I vote for the shock collar

Hey Lady Girl! I can sum up my feelings for Palin in three words. I.HATE.HER.

Giving you what I got....musically