....on a somewhat daily basis.
I'm starting to dislike Beyonce for making this song. LOL People are losing their damn minds.
@Southern...for real doe....@Freaky...tell the truth and shame the devil! People just don't understand.
Ok, true the little girl is too adorable. HOWEVER, her parents or whoever put the video up need to be slapped with all the freaking pedophiles out there that would just love this kinda mess. I cant believe parents could be so clueless.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm starting to dislike Beyonce for making this song. LOL People are losing their damn minds.
@Southern...for real doe....
@Freaky...tell the truth and shame the devil! People just don't understand.
Ok, true the little girl is too adorable. HOWEVER, her parents or whoever put the video up need to be slapped with all the freaking pedophiles out there that would just love this kinda mess. I cant believe parents could be so clueless.
Post a Comment