.....but they sure do move mighty quick. Z called me into the den to see the video clip of a journalist chunkin a shoe at ya'lls soon to be former (THANK GOODNESS!!) President Bush's head.
Him: Come look at this dude!
Me: What dude?
Him: Bush
Me: Ehhhh, I'll pass
Him: No this guy just threw his shoes at him. Hurry about they are about to replay it.
Me: *running into the den*
Him: (while laughing) Boy those chimpanzee's (referring to Bush) sure do know how to move fast
Me: Bwahahahahahahahahaha
I only wish one of those shoes had molly whopped him upside the head. That would have truly made my day.



4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA not a chimpanzee! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He's lucky that wasn't Cheney or dude would've gotten some buckshot in return. LOL.
Now that was funny. Bush is fast.
Bush was gangsta with the shoe throwing thing. He was bobbin' and weavin' but stood back tall like a gangsta... then moved the agent to the side with his hand like.. "I got dis hurr". Gangsta.
Post a Comment