
The first 9 years of the new millennium have passed by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday we were all waiting with baited breath to see if the world would go berserk and self destruct with the Y2K fiasco. Now it's anything but as all things electronic (particularly the internet) have become THE main form of communication. The world wide web truly has come a long way. Now folks cannot only check email but the latest news, gossip, youtube foolishness (oh how I love it so), and my personal favorite BLOGS!! While I don't know any of you personally...well wait, there is one I can add to the list *waves @ SouthernGal*, I do appreciate you guys letting me (and the rest of the world) have a peek into your lives. You all help me think and laugh at the same time. That's a great combination IMHO. :)
With that being said because I'm not one of the mushy persuasion, be safe wherever and however you choose to celebrate tonight. Z and I will be curled up on the couch watching movies and poppin champagne! Okay well maybe not champagne because I've never really been a fan but something other than hot cocoa that makes me feel all warm and tingly on the inside part.
I'm blabbering so folks from me and mine, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Here's a little youtube foolishness to ring the new year in with



4 comments:
we are so >>here<< @ mushiness
Happy New Year chic!
lol!!! Thanks!!
DEAD @ video. I'm not even talking to you. LOL.
Happy New Year!
You don't mean that! Take it back!! *weeps*
Happy New Year to you too!!
Post a Comment