Friday, July 31, 2009

SNUGGIE: POOCH EDITION

The kids are next....mark my words.

4 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

And they had to put the ugly Snuggie for Dogs tag on it why? So the owners don't get confused or the dogs?

Kids may be next and mark my words there will be a Snuggie for Cars one day. I will personally run anyone off the road I see whose car is wearing one.

Have a good weekend.

AR Gal said...

Yeeeeees!! That's what I said too (re the tag)! lol

I will personally beat someone's @ss if they make one for cars.

Thanks, you too!

Freaky Deaky said...

Guess what I saw last night? You so nasty! I saw a commercial for Snuggies for Kids. *sigh* They come in the same ugly colors as Snuggie for Dogs. I didn't see a big old tag on it like the ones for dogs though.

AR Gal said...

Are you serious? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha I can't...not today. LMAO

Giving you what I got....musically